|Follow Me On:|
|Paul and Sarah Scheper
MBA, CSA, CRMP, SRES, EIEIO
License: NMLS #110538
Brown Butter Butternut Squash Pasta
When thinking about the fall, nothing screams it more than a recipe filled with delicious butternut squash. This winter squash has a sweet and nutty taste that might remind you of a pumpkin, but it's so versatile that it can be sauteed, roasted, pureed, or mashed.
This recipe yields four servings and only takes 15 minutes of prep time. Once you start making the dish, it will be ready to enjoy in just an hour.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit. Cut the squash into 1/2-inch cubes. In a large bowl, combine squash, onion, and 2 tablespoons of oil. Divide the amount between two baking sheets and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven until fork-tender, which is about 30 minutes. Toss halfway.
2. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to the directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water, and drain.
3. Over medium heat, place the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet. Add the sausage, and cook until crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove from the pan, and place on a plate to keep warm.
4. Return skillet to the stove and add butter. Cook until foamy, reducing heat to medium-low. Continue stirring until the butter has a nutty smell and turns golden brown, about 4 minutes. Add garlic, sage, and thyme. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute, and remove the pan from heat.
5. Add pasta, sausage, squash, and 1/4 cup of the reserved pasta water to the pan. Add more pasta water if needed.
6. Top with shaved Parmesan before serving. Enjoy!
You are receiving a complimentary subscription to YOU Magazine as a result of your ongoing business relationship with Paul and Sarah Scheper. While beneficial to a wide audience, this information is also commercial in nature and it may contain advertising materials.
INVITE A FRIEND to receive YOU Magazine. Please feel free to invite your friends and colleagues to subscribe.
SUBSCRIBE to YOU Magazine. If you received this message from a friend, you can subscribe online.
UNSUBSCRIBE: If you would like to stop receiving emails from Paul and Sarah Scheper, you can easily unsubscribe.
|MBA, CSA, CRMP, SRES, EIEIO
999 Corporate Drive, Suite 100
Ladera Ranch, California 92694
Powered by Platinum Marketing
© Copyright 2023. Vantage Production, LLC.